Monday, April 4, 2011

Sold

I only got four pictures and a quick update. No much going on here. Two weeks ago we went to the school auction for a time of good food and of course lots of bidding. I did bit only on one thing, but my wife on the other hand....she really got into it. I walked away from the table for about 5 minutes and when I got back the auctioneer was pointing at her and saying sold while she was grinning and giggling. It looks like this summer we are going to be going wakeboarding and wake surfing on a lake around here with one of the families from school. Brenda has been bugging me for some time now to bring her out to a lake and she finally is going to get her way. Here is the view from our table
And the view from above....when Brenda was bidding.


With everyone wanting to see pictures of Brenda I can sort of see that this blog may be transforming into one of those kid centric blogs. Let me get it straight that I don't have anything against it or anything, but I think it is interesting.
Here is Brenda. She is getting bigger, but I have given up on trying to cut weight. I was hoping to have a chance to weigh less than her at some point in this pregnancy, but I don't think that is going to happen.
Here she is by the prospective garden. We have not planted anything here yet, but got plenty of seeds and time.


This week we are going to go to a funeral for Brenda's grandmother. She passed away last week and at the age of 93 lived a great life where she made a huge impact on Brenda and her sisters. It will be very sad to say goodbye, but her impact on Brenda and her sisters will continue to the next generation and even further.


You may also want to stay tuned for some updates of a short ride I am going to take soon. I probably will not update it real time, but if there is a drought in the blog updates be patient....I promise it will be worth it.

2 comments:

betsy said...

Thanks for the extra pics of Brenda. This does not have to be a kid centric blog, but then you'll have to get busy on FB with kid pictures over there. :) That's just what you get for moving away.

I'm sure the baby will enjoy the fresh milkshake that will result from the wake boarding this summer. Way to go, B.

Betsy

Anonymous said...

That is about the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time....really laughing out loud right now.
John