Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Triathalon

Quick update on what is up. I am now out of town north of Reno working at the Sierra Army Depot and very busy. Last weekend Brenda had a triathlon and it was fun. She did great and it looked like she also had a good time, but I cannot think of how running can be fun.
My beefy woman.

Hot...so hot.


I guess it was not all seriousness at the triathlon, but here is Brenda having fun.
The weekend before I went camping, fishing, and hiking near Saddlebag lake outside of Yosemite with some guys from the church. I can upon these on one of the hikes.Bear tracks.
Here we are at the top of mount Coness in this picture. Great hike, but I should have brought a jacket.
Nice view down the valley.
Here I am at the peak...with the Def Leppard shirt.
You could see half dome from the top and much of Yosemite.

All in all it was a great time and we caught some fish as well. Just a quick update, but that is all I have time for now.






1 comment:

Laura E said...

Brenda, you look amazing, you studly woman! Although I would've liked to hear the results of the triathlon. Guess I'll have to call you. John, wow, California is really beautiful. And yes, you should've brought a jacket. :)