Wednesday, August 27, 2008

There's a little bit of fruitcake left in everyone of us.

The title of this blog is based on a Buffett tune and if you didn't know that already you should have.


Here are a few of weird and ridiculous things that I saw last week. I of course worked a ton of hours, but did have time to relax. Saturday was spent on a articulating boom lift 10-25' in the air cleaning mold off of our churches rafters. This has bugged me for about 2 years now, and since I am now on facilities, I decided to do something about it. Brenda was a great help an in 9hrs we got all of the mold off and the Equipment out the door (with about 1" on each side to spare). Ahern is where we rented the equipment from and Tim(the Ahern rep) was awesome enough to give it for free to us. I thought now would be a good time to give him a shout out and say thanks (as if he will ever read this). If you ever need heavy equipment go to Ahern.


I saw this car on the way home from work. There are female manikin legs attached to the car like a mohawk and painted purple. There also is all sorts of other crap all over the car. Of course this car is ok on the streets, but mine can't pass a California smog test to save its life.


Obviously this is not a picture of weirdo's.

We went to music in the park for the last day this summer and had a great time with out friends. There was this girl there who was there last year and she was so ridiculous. She had a thong on, and was purposefully hiking it up in the front...yes the front... and the back so it rested above her pants. Then she would get on her mans shoulders(he was about 6'5") and flaunt "it" (FYI whatever "it" is..she didn't have "it" to flaunt). They were the only ones who would do the whole shoulder thing so I just had to get a photo. I know this pushes the boundaries of appropriate content on my blog, but this must be shamed. This is referred to by the kids nowadays as a "whale tail". I guess that is partially because it is in the rear, but this girl did the same in the front!!! Is there a name for that? Notice my ear on the left. We were acting like we Brenda was taking a picture of me. This is a very sneaky way to get photo's of weird people that we have used in the past and will continue to use in the future. Idiotic looking people beware.




The comment was made that all she is missing is the skank stamp (tattoo on the lower back). I have no strong opinion on tattoos (except I bet they look real dumb when you are 70)so do not be offended if you have one. I am just trying to keep my lingo (and inform others) on par with modern standards.

6 comments:

Laura E said...

Nope, didn't know the Buffett tune...even after hours of listening to him in the car with you. Must not've been a PR song. I remember listening to a lot of those.

I still see weirdos.

If the back is called a whale's tale, then maybe the front should be the blow hole. Not sure if that was appropriate either, but it was the first thing I thought of.

Unknown said...

Very...very inappropriate...but so funny I almost peed my pants.

Laura E said...

Why oh why can't we delete our own comments?!?!?

Anonymous said...

OK OK OK...to those in the know, is that a pic of B.A.D. and her boy toy?

Anonymous said...

Coach E. Yes, that is correct. Thanks for the abbreviations. ( :

Amy said...

I believe it's called a "tramp stamp" because that rhymes :). And I love the mohawk car.
And I will employ the "pretend to take a picture of someone you know to take a picture of the weirdos in the background" technique.