Sunday, December 9, 2007

Work Party Fun

Santa Cruz Boat parade.

I know I did not post last week, but who cares….quit complaining…..get a life and go back to work and quit wasting time…. I got other things to do. Last Saturday we went to Santa Cruz to see the lighted boat parade with Brett and Michelle. It was a lot of fun but Brenda was of course being very hyper and an embarrassment to be around (can’t help but love her). We ate at the Crows Nest and had great food and great conversation.

Friday this week we had the Brenda’s work party at the Myers house. They have a great house and Wolfgang always makes us feel at home. Always a good time with all of the teachers and school staff.

Last night we went out to my work Christmas party. It was at Gordon Biersch downtown San Jose with a great atmosphere. I work with great people and it is like one big family with those guys. There was free beer all night and two cocktails per person so by the end of the night it was a bit crazy. My bosses are cool and said a lot of nice things about me to Brenda so lying was also part of the equation. Good times were had by all and I really enjoy working at BBL/Arcadis.


Every body was dressed up so nice. Jason wore his Sharks jersey over his shirt and tie.


"Poppy" is a ladies man, but I let him know this one was taken.
Tyler just had a shot that my boss(on the right) is passing out. Hard work is well rewarded.
Brenda with Tyler and Tracy.


From right to left is Katie, Sharon, and Heather. Katie is my co-workers girlfriend, Sharon the the office administrative assistant, and Heather helps working with the gorundwater. Great people to be around.




Today I was tired after lunch so I laid down about 3pm and fell asleep. Three hours later I was woken up by Brenda and she wanted to go to this Christmas spectacular show thing at a Church nearby. What a great nap. The Christmas show was not the normal Church show because Santa showed up and a lot of the songs were secular. It ended discussing the real meaning of Christmas and was quite the production.

3 comments:

Laura E said...

The more I hear about that boat parade, the more I wish I was there! I totally would've chimed right in with Brenda. Glad you had fun at your company Christmas parties. Wish I could've showed you the headbanging flute player at our party! I just might have to see if she's on youtube!

Laura E said...

Ah yes, here she is in all her head-banging, flute playing glory. Not to mention the head-banging drummer with hair down to his buns. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4D55YO6rSQ

Anonymous said...

Nice shoulder pads, DeJong.