Sunday, March 11, 2007

In the Begining


Yes this is the begining of what may end up to be a very interesting but non-important display of information that all of the kids these days like to call a blog. I am not sure why they cal it a blog. I think that it should be called a inlog(internet log), dilog(didgital log), or even a welog(short for web log only by one letter).

This weekend I was inspired by Myron (Kamper) and my love of anything that is free and went to the SF Zoo. We got free tickets from friends of ours and went up there on sat. Very nice and I would have to say I loved the tigers and bears. We did see two hippos in the water and thought wow that looks like fun untill we noticed that floating all around them was...well...very large turds. That was a little disappointing, but I guess there is only so many places that they can crap inside of a 20x20 enclosure. I did not get any good pictures of there so below I have a cool picture from Mono Lake CA where I went on a motorcycle trip way back in October.

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

You were close. It comes from weblog.

Hope y'all are doing well.

Lyndsay said...

Hi guys, Fun to see you've entered the blogging world. I have a few other blogs I read occasionally so I'll be sure to add yours to the list so I can keep up with your life!

squatchimo said...

I'm impressed. It only took one post for you to mention turds.

Aubrey said...

You said Turds.

Tee hee.

Laura E said...

That picture is absolutely amazing. You have to enter it into a contest or something...seriously.