Sunday, November 4, 2012

Reformation Day festival.


Short videos just to make the blog more kiddish..as if I have not already been accused of too much of that already.  James loves to dance around and must have learned his moves from me.




Here we are out for a walk.

For Reformation Day our church had a reformation day festival with all the necessary candy and a ton of games for the kiddos.
Here is the pumpkin chunkin...also known as a trebuchet.  It actually worked really well and glad that Chris put the thing together.  I think I should try and make one next year if I got the time, because who couldn't use a pumpkin catapult.

James and I were hunters and Brenda went as a deer.  A six year old pointed out to her that female deer do not have antlers, but she was not deterred.

James checking out the trebuchet.

Another kid picture for you to drool over his cuteness.

Yesterday Brenda and I got a chance to go to a Eastern Washington football game.  It actually did not rain the whole game so we had a good time.  Every time they get a first down they blast a "eagle" call over the loudspeaker...I pointed out that it actually sounded like a red tailed hawk call, but not a big deal.

Brenda and James hangin out tonight.

And the wife resting.  I remember a call for a prego picture, but have yet to get one so here is what you get.

And a final video.

3 comments:

Laura E said...

James is SO CUTE! I love both the videos! He's getting so big. I love that his dance in the last video goes with the words of the song. Now I really wish we were coming up this weekend!

Unknown said...

Funny stuff. I think his cousins might have taught him some moves when he was out here. I have seen a few of those moves before.

Anonymous said...

I miss him!! Can't wait for him to dance for Grandma and Grandpa. Looks like he has fun!